Us

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Memorial Weekend!!

Hi everyone!! Hope you all had a wonderful memorial weekend! Doug and I sure did!! Doug had a long weekend! Which was nice to have him around!! We took the boys upnorth to my parents cottage. We bummed around Grayling. We went to the local Coke A Cola Musem/resteraunt. And we went to the local historic musem. Then we had a bar-be-que,played dvds, and before bed had smores!! We had such a fun weekend! I was sad to see it end! On our way home we stopped at Frankenmuth and went to Bronners!! Doug bought me an ornament for our first year together as a married cuple at christmas!! And we had our names ingraved on it!!I am looking forward to this summers fun!! Jay will be going into Middle School, next year. And the boys birthday is this wensday!! Gosh they make me feel old! Jay will be 13 and Ethan is going on 11!! What a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment